Saturday, February 15, 2014

All a welcome (at midnight)

It is midnight and I"m at my father's house wondering why the in world am I doomed to his hell sometimes. 

Honestly I don't know why. But I have internet. And it's the middle of the night so why not?

The perfect time to kill my own brain cells and meet absolutely no one in particular.

*clears throat*

Darkness can loom anywhere. My own mind particular is one that many adults do not wish to witness. At first 
I thought my live could be normal but again no one is truly normal. I can see that people differ yet are such so similar to our horror. And to make this blog about myself and my own exploration through my demented unexplained past, I think I can maybe express my feelings through what I've most associated myself with during my early years as a child. Not the hardship I've taken while living in a apartment withheld in some shitty town and a school district that spat on its own students.

I've wanted something personal for myself that other can understand on a certain level. And therefor I bring you creepypastas.

In interest, video game creepypastas.


1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of exploring your own life and beliefs and such through this blog. BTW: Try to re-read the posts and correct mistakes before hitting Post!

    ReplyDelete