Saturday, February 15, 2014

My first Creepypasta

No.

No no no no no no- Oh god.

The hell that my first creepypasta gave me true hell. Being one that couldn't play much games at a young age I was stuck roaming the internet to watch lots of video game play through. But I never wanted to stumble upon the a cursed thing that had jaded my mind the first time in my life.

I came across a game called "Sonic R" and it wasn't a play through it was going on about some "Tails Doll curse". I was cold to the core when I saw the dead glare the doll gave off and what made it worse was the curse that followed it. (But now I kinda see the curse as kind of ridiculous but you know- childhood fears) What was basically the curse was if you completed the game 100% a screen with the Tails Doll will appear and ever so it will climb out of the TV-

AND KILL YOU.

But it seems just so stupid now. But the glare and fan base behind it is so large. And they're so afraid... 

I don't even understand the original story and believe me when I say this, there are so many stories about it. I don't even know if I can find the original. But it is so easy to find so many stories about this lifeless doll.

1 comment: