Saturday, February 15, 2014

The idea for creepypastas

Before I start my thoughts and ideas, I think explaining creepypasta to some people who have not found the "dark" side of the internet yet can understand my posts and reviews.

Creepypastas are like folklore. We don't know if they're real or not, but we know the story is made to the public (and those who wish to see the thing) and is made to obviously scare of disturb those who read it.

The creepypastas I'm going through are video game creepypastas. Stories made to scare a demographic audience. Like Mario or Sonic or Zelda stories have come from many places on the internet.

And they've what "ruined a part of my childhood/innocence". They shouldn't be taken lightly. Some...

Are more true than they seem.

No comments:

Post a Comment